"I am thrilled with the art, the kids and the connections the kids are making!! This is truly a wonderful project and I am grateful that we are involved in it."
– Dr. Cathleen Cubelic, Assistant Superintendant of Highlands School District
"I get to do art which I love and do something kind for someone else, this is so cool."
– Washington Jr. High School student
"In reviewing the students’ answers [to the art request form], we noted that the students had quite a bit of insight into themselves. We’re looking forward to seeing the finished pieces."
– Kara Mostowy, Chief Development Officer at the Watson Institute
"I feel that the students have enjoyed the opportunity to brainstorm ideas, create artwork, and gift them to others. They especially love that the materials are provided and feel empowered to express their creativity."
– Dr. Kevin Maurer, Associate Principal of South Fayette Township Middle School
"The stuff is so awesome! I am seriously impressed with some of their work! … Thanks, we love this program!!!!"
– Kelli Sembower, Shelter Case Manager at AVAoC
"The families received their art work today and were so thrilled with it. I can’t even describe how pleased the kids [were]."
– Dr. Andrea Lurier, Manager at Highmark Caring Place